- Engineer Attempts to Understand How His Cat Can Sleep Through Anything Except the Opening of a Can (Laughing Squid) A self described “Cat Engineer: answering life’s greater questions. (Video below)
- How Tavistock Came Tumbling Down — by Sue Evans (Common Sense) How the UK’s now closed center of excellence for gender dysmorphia became overwhelmed and abandoned counseling and understanding patients, and became a pill mill.
- We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Harvard: Why the Crew, and not the Captain, Will Save America (Black Agenda Report) On the elite school Neoliberal Mafia, and how it destroys countries.
- Southern Baptist Convention Says It Faces Federal Investigation for Sexual Abuse (New York Times) If your pastor knows that God is on his side, fine another who prays that he is on God’s side.
- Climate activists fill golf holes with cement after water ban exemption (BBC) Villages were running out of drinking water, but the rich pigs need their greens maintained.
- Modern US Warmongering Is Scaring Henry Kissinger (Caitlin Johnstone) This is f%$#ed up and sh%$.
- How Marxism solves today’s greatest mystery in the WWE (Carl Beijer) What’s not to love about a Marxist analysis of Vince McMahon’s corporate machinations?